Philips Lightolier 2000LV
Mfr. Part No : 2000LV
- Mounting Frame: .036" (#20 ga.) galvanized steel. Accommodates all ceilings up to 1" thick. Push-in/twist-out rotoclips hold reflector flush to ceiling.
- Junction Box: 4" x 3 1/2â€x 2", .063" (#14 ga.) galvanized steel. U.L. listed for maximum of 8 No. 12 ga. 90Â° C through branch circuit conductors (75Â° C end of run). Integral cable clamps permit attachment of nonmetallic Romex Â® or armored cable witho
- Mounting Bars: .059" (#16 ga.) galvanized steel. 13" long bars extend to 27" with integral nailing tabs. Attaches to wood joist without need of accessories.
- Socket Housing: Aluminum with lamp adjustment assembly allows 35Â° max. vertical 358Â° horizontal adjustment. (See reflector trim specification sheet for specific adjustment.)
- Socket: Field replaceable. Two pin socket, pre-wired with #18 SF1 leads to junction box.
- Transformer: Outboard mounted, magnetic, 120V. primary, nominal 12V. secondary. Removable from below.
- Thermal Protector: Meets NEC and UL requirements. Insulation must be kept 3" away from fixture sides and wiring compartments and must not be placed above fixture in a manner which will entrap heat.
- Dimming Controls: use only dimmers specifically designed for use with magnetic transformers
- Trim and light bulb sold separately